Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Aisiodoksia

Odussea sumfwnw me tis epiloges sou.Exw na sou proteinw kai alla euxarista-euthyma tragoudakia ths pareas pou mporei na ta akousei kaneis se rebetadika tavernes kai loipous topous diaskedasews:

Hallowed Be Thy name

I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime.
Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time
'Cause at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows Pole...
The sands of time for me are running loooow

When the priest comes to read me the last rites
I take a look through the bars at the last sights
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me..............


Epekshghseis:
Opou 5 o clock mporeis na valeis thn wra pou grafeis
Opou Gallows Pole vazeis ellhnogallikh

Meta autoktoneis xwris tupseis dioti:

1)Opws leei o poihths sto idio ergo ligo parakatw:
As I walk all my life drifts before me
And though the end is near I'm not sorry
Catch my soul 'cause it's willing to fly away
Mark my words believe my soul lives on
Don't worry now that I have gone
I've gone beyond to see the truth

2)Opws lei ena allo soukse twn maiden:
There's a time to live and a time to die
When it's time to meet the maker
There's a time to live but isnt it strange
that as soon as we're born we're dying?

3)Giati osous ski-ourologous kai na fereis
de tha matheis pote giati oi skiouroi exoun foudwth oura

Afou autoktonhseis omws tha guriseis pisw
sth gh (tha anasththeis koinws opws ekane polu
palia kapoios typos kai meta olh h anthrwpothta
to ekane thema....kai shmera oi malakes phgainoun sta big brother
fame story kai loipes mlkies gia ligh dhmosiothta lol)
Opws lene kai oi Maiden

I'm looking down on my body below
I lie asleep in the midst of a dream
Is it now could it be the Angel of Death has come for me
I can't believe that really my time has come
I don't feel ready there's so much left undone
And it's my soul and I'm not gonna let it get away

Heaven can wait till another day

Ti malakies lew vraduatika????

No comments: